New Skywarn Forum

Shawn Gossman

Supporter
Hey all,

I have started a brand new Skywarn message forum dedicated and devoted to Skywarn Storm Spotters all over. Signature links are always welcome and we are completely advertisement-free because we don't feel the need to profit from a Skywarn site.

http://www.skywarnforum.com/

StormTrack is welcome to join and plug their signature as well :) As everyone is! Please consider joining and telling others about the new forum. Lets create an even better Skywarn Forum online!

P.s. Looking for active staff members (volunteer).

Yes I had it up before but it went dead and got a lot of spammers on it. Now I am trying for round 2 except I am actually going to be active this time and do as much as I can to prevent the bots from spamming :)

If you used to be a moderator there but don't know what happened, I think you've got your answer right there! ;-) Just kidding.

Oh, a wise guy ay? lol

Yes I had it up before but it went dead and got a lot of spammers on it. Now I am trying for round 2 except I am actually going to be active this time and do as much as I can to prevent the bots from spamming :)

No I was asking because you can tell the site was started fresh from the post dates and content. Plus it said my email didnt belong to a registered user.

I'll be glad to get back on board as a member and/or staff if you want. Ill register back up tonight.

I registered. I'm curious how long the activation e-mail takes?

Oh and if you still need or need in the future more moderator help let me know.

I registered. I'm curious how long the activation e-mail takes?

Oh and if you still need or need in the future more moderator help let me know.

I am very sorry the email did not get sent (unless your jank mail got it?)

Anyways, I have activated your account on the forum, please feel free to invite others and thanks for joining :)

It's cool. I thoroughly checked my junk mail but no luck. I just thought maybe it was a mistake. No biggie.

I am pleased to announce that www.SkywarnForum.com has partnered up with www.Skywarn.org to act as the main forum for the National Skywarn website. Please feel free to join and spread the word. We also have a nice referral contest going which enabled you to win money and more. And as always, feel free to link your spotter/chaser/related website in your signature as we welcome it. Lastly, Skywarn Forum is dedicated to have 0 advertisements, so enjoy :)

Its a great forum ,been on there and posting already, my screen name is my call sign on the forum.

We are growing every day, with usually 1-2 members joining each day :) We have almost 400 members now. The chat box is always used and there is a good flow of discussions present. It would be a great place to advertise storm track in your signature (that is allowed and free) to help get more activity here! Hope to see you all there!

Back