Ash Bray

Enthusiast
Hello, weather enthusiasts! My name is Ash and I'm an Atmospheric Science and Meterology student through the The University of Arizona, residing in West Virginia. Upon graduation, I hope to work with a weather team to develop new radar programs and help increase tornado warning times. With that being said, I am looking to sign up with a group to storm chase next spring. I am needing "on field" expierence in order to graduate, so I am hoping I can team up with a group, tag along, and get a hands-on look into storm chasing and weather prediction. I have the ability to travel to meet up for chase sites, and I'm willing to pay for my own insurance, food, hotel, etc.

If you and your group would like to chat more, please respond below and we can set up a time to FaceTime or Skype.

Thank you very much!

-Ash

Hello, weather enthusiasts! My name is Ash and I'm an Atmospheric Science and Meterology student through the The University of Arizona, residing in West Virginia. Upon graduation, I hope to work with a weather team to develop new radar programs and help increase tornado warning times. With that being said, I am looking to sign up with a group to storm chase next spring. I am needing "on field" expierence in order to graduate, so I am hoping I can team up with a group, tag along, and get a hands-on look into storm chasing and weather prediction. I have the ability to travel to meet up for chase sites, and I'm willing to pay for my own insurance, food, hotel, etc.

If you and your group would like to chat more, please respond below and we can set up a time to FaceTime or Skype.

Thank you very much!

-Ash
Someone already may have provided you this information but perhaps the College of Dupage storm chasing experience might be what you are looking for. http://weather.cod.edu/chasing/ for more info.

I am a long ways away (NM), but I may be in search of additional chasers at some point. Also, check into the Virginia Tech meteorology program. I learned from Dave Carroll, who leads a trip or two most years.

Back