LOVE - 2004 Storm Chase Adventures by Shane Adams

Re: Count Me in...

Now I have something in the mailbox to look forward to instead of staring at the Weather Channel for any mention of storms/tornadoes (another SDS sign).

Larry you will not be disappointed at all. LOVE is one of the best storm chasing DVD's out right now. When you look the word "Passion" up in the dictionary you will find "Shane Adams passion for chasing" right underneath it. Perhaps I am being bias because Shane is a friend, chase partner, and I produced the video but I guarantee that no one will be disappointed in LOVE. If you don't have LOVE get it today because you are missing out on some great tornado footage.

Mick

I agree! Like I mentioned to Shane in a PM. I enjoyed his video. Told him it was "crazy" LOL, the part of him jumping in front of the camera. And the tornados he's captured on film were awesome. Absolutely worth buying. My husband bought it and it's now part of our dvd library, something we watch all the time now.

I big round of applause for Shane and.........'LOVE'. As well as Mick for producing it. Great job you guys.

After watching "Love", I was left with a severe case of SDS! All I can say is wow! Shane captured the best tornadoes of the year. The May 12th Sharon (or Gerlane) tornado is, IMO, the most beautiful tornado ever. Shane's May 29th Harper Co. Ks video is just awesome, I just wish I could have been there :cry: I particularly enjoyed Shane's footage of the June 12th tornado near Mulvane. He was extremely close to this tornado as it crossed the road in front of him and went on to destroy a home.

Shane had a great season and captured some amazing shots. His DVD is a must buy. Good luck next year Shane!

Amazing

Shane's video, "Love", is a powerful testimony to the restless pursuit of tornado chasing. I felt the frustration when the grove of trees blocked line of sight, the thrill of conquer at the half whispered "Yes, Yes" at his prize, and the anguish when the Argonia wedge was feared close to the town, as well as when the Mulvane tornado struck that home.

Each tornado is the "prize" of a long day's work of targeting, and this video is a must see for any tornado enthusiast. From ropes to elephant trunks to gigantic wedges, you'll, as he says whenever he strikes a good one, "gonna party tonight" when you see this video. A true enthusiast's classic.

LOVE is only $14.95 on ebay through the end of the month. Simply enter "tornado videos" on your search window.

Back