Laptop Recommendations?

haha, told you I needed to do some reading on it. I had assumed that it was some sort of receiver and display, something similar to a laptop, that function on its own.

Thanks for clearing that up. :oops:

really?
everybody I know that has/had a Dell has been happy with it..

I am considering getting a new laptop myself...even though I don't NEED something better :D

I would save your money if you don't NEED anything better just yet. I have just seen way too many come through our shop in the past year. Not to many before that. There is a reason why they can sell them so cheap now, less than desired components! I will never own one.

Well hell Bill why didn't you tell me that before I bought mine. LOL!

I just received my Dell Inspiron 700m in yesterday and I love it. Now it may go to crap and I will have to send it to Bill's shop later but as of right now it works great. The best thing about it is it weights only 4.5 lbs compared to 500 lbs (so it seemed) that my old hp does. The real test for it comes when I start using it for video editing and chasing. We will see how well it holds up to that.

Mick

Hey you G4 Powerbook users. I am seriously considering purchasing a 17in. G4 Powerbook w/ superdrive and was curious how WxWork, GRlevel3, and any other Windows software performed on the Apple.

I am new to the Apple so please feel free to let the information flow.

Thankx..........

Back