Chaser Types

How about a special class of chasers who are based out of the University of Oklahoma (regardless if they are students, researchers, media, attention hogs, profit makers, techno gods, etc.)?

I agree. Every class listed has at least one representative in Norman.

How about the Oklahardon Chaser: The chasers that love everything to do with Oklahoma just because tornadoes statistically happen there.

Crappy sports teams, restaurants, hotels, bands, towns, people etc etc are all awesome because they are from or in Oklahoma.

Keeping with Skip's theme: Oklahardon chasers never actually saw a fully condensed tornado in the state, yet are still convinced its the best place to chase on earth.

Note to Oklahoma born residents offended by the above: untie your panties, this is directed at people who live in different states.

Stupid categories...How about the "Man I wish I were there but had to work chaser" I would fall into that category an awful lot, as would probably most folks that love the hobby. Very thankful though for a job that I enjoy (lawn care), just wish the busy season wasn't spring and summer!

I fall into this a lot as well and man does it always suck! Haha, I'm super thankful for the job I have as well so don't get me wrong there. The worst was this season when my chasecation ended on June 8th and then the awesome storm with tornadoes happened two days later 35 minutes away in Deer Trail. Ouch on that one...:eek:

How about the Newbie-Veteran-Media-Money-Attention-Whacker-Techno-Old School-Wannabe-Spotter-Law Enforcement-Local-Porch-Amateur-Ego-Chaser-Excessive-Academic-Adrenaline Chaser? :D aka all of the above :D I think I enjoy being a newbie chaser so to speak....I guess :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back