HP G72 Biscotti Laptop Dual Core 2.0GHZ W/ 4GB Ram 320GB HD Win7 Home Premium

I have a nearly new ( about a month old ) HP G72-B49WM Laptop for sale. I am wishing to purchase a newer model Toughbook for this season.

This laptop is insanely fast, I have tried everything in my powers, to slow this thing down, and I can't, it will take anything you dish out to it.

I am asking $350 ( Paid $614.xx for it a month ago, and still have the box, and receipt. ) I will accept money order, cashier check. I Need to sell it this week

I Will Also Trade it for a Nice Digital SLR System. Canon Or Nikon Preferred.

Will also meet locally to the DFW area.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Below is the Specs and Description from the Wal Mart website from which I purchased it.

Now you can do more and have more fun without spending more. The HP G72-B49WM Laptop PC features the latest technology and enhanced security right out of the box for the perfect balance of performance, connectivity and worry-free computing. With its high definition 17.3" display, you'll have ample space to surf the web, catch up on breaking news, or watch movies. With its clean design and textured HP Imprint finish, the HP G72-B49WM Laptop PC stands apart.
HP G72-B49WM Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:

Intel Pentium P6100 processor
2.0GHz, 3MB L3 Cache
4GB DDR3 system memory
Gives you the power to handle the most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
320GB SATA hard drive
Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more
8X LightScribe SuperMulti double-layer DVD burner
Watch DVD movies on your computer; read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
10/100BaseT Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built right into your PC
17.3" diagonal HD+ BrightView LED widescreen display
Intel HD Graphics with up to 1696MB total graphics memory
Additional Features:

Built-in HP Webcam with built-in microphone
5-in-1 digital media card reader
3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack
6-cell lithium-ion battery
Software:

Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. Powerpoint or Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2011 (60-day trial)
Windows Live Photo Gallery and Movie Maker, HP Photo Creations, HP Games powered by Wild Tangent
HP Support Assistant, HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:

1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free support
Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore & backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:

Power supply and power cord
6-cell Li-Ion battery
Quick Start Guide and documentation634222888858546000g72-quickship.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back