Copyright Infringement Reports (Review guidelines in post #1 before posting here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9RlWAU2pS0

I think that one on his channel is either Scott Bennett's, Ben Holcomb's, Adam Lucio's or Danny Neal's. I think they were all right there together on that.

Apparently he owns weatherdon1.com weatherdon2.com and weatherdon3.com

I notice a lot of stuff he's gone to lengths to cut off URLs and copyrights and even put "copright" and "all rights reserved" on the videos he's ripped.

Liar and a thief, what a douchebag.

There are guestbooks on 2 and 3 (I couldn't access weatherdon1). Perhaps we should all pay him a visit.

If you go and read the "Terms of Service" at weatherdon2, he talks all about copyright, how it's illegal to use someone else's work, and how they respect other's intellectual property. Ridiculous.

Someone needs to sue the pants off this guy!

Bryan

P.S. It also lists his address and phone number if anyone wants to contact him.

Address: 419 Grove Street, Lynchburg Virginia 24501
Phone: 434-845-2932

Last edited by a moderator:
After contacting redbubble about this joker they were very prompt to issue me this response.

"Hi Brandon,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us with your concerns. This account has now been deleted.

Kind regards
Rhana"

I really like the idea of this thread and how we work together to put these jokers (crooks) in their place. Both of his websites are now disabled.

Theft of photographs and video is very real...

Bryan

I suspect a lawsuit would be likely if he has made sales. Not that it is always required to have a sale, I think most aren't going to pursue it unless they see a financial reason.

I too noticed the sites and YT account are gone. Any check facebook, vimeo, etc.?

Wow, he's been selling Stormtrack member's pictures and making money. Someone needs to go after this guy. He is flat out stealing the hard work of others for personal and monetary gain.

Bryan

Pretty sure I'm seeing Gene Moore's 4-10-79 Vernon, TX tornado shot on there. This guy even steals the classics. And he looks like a pawn shop owner.

If there was ever a reason not to get into photography, this is it. I'd hate to have to deal with this kind of thing every day.

take a minute

I was just looking at some tornado footage on you tube, and some guy had a lot of video of the North Dakota tornadoes from 6/17/10. I'm saying people should check this channel to see if any of their footage is being used without permission. channel: plumbostudios21 It's good video, I wish I was there.

I was just looking at some tornado footage on you tube, and some guy had a lot of video of the North Dakota tornadoes from 6/17/10. I'm saying people should check this channel to see if any of their footage is being used without permission. channel: plumbostudios21 It's good video, I wish I was there.

This guy continues to steal video. While it hasn't been any of mine it has been a number of historical or fresh videos that chasers put on YT. He has been warned numerous times and continues to do so.

This guy continues to steal video. While it hasn't been any of mine it has been a number of historical or fresh videos that chasers put on YT. He has been warned numerous times and continues to do so.

Thought I would check it out and see if any of my footage was there..

Looks like MOST of the video is less than professional.. ( real shaky cameras, crappy quality ) the few that I looked through didn't have watermarks either...

hmm

This person has taken several of my videos in the past. Most recently was of the Scotland, AR damage from this year. I reported him to YT and had the videos removed little trouble. He just is another weather enthusiast that likes to share videos by reuploading them.

This guy is fun to mess with...he will delete your comments and email you back nonsense...he doesnt like me very much :p

But yeah, he has been flat busted for stealing footage my stringers have shot. I generally check out his page at least once a month and have to report him each time for enfringements. :D

Back