CHASE PARTNER BULLETIN BOARD

I am looking for fellow chasers to join sometimes too split costs and share knowledge. I am located in Arlington Nebraksa (just North of Omaha by Fremont) I chase all of Eastern Nebraska and venture to Iowa and Western Nebraska or other locations time and money permitting. Just let me know!!

lower plains - to southeast

Live in South Carolina, but ready to travel inside the rectangle of Cincinnati,OH/Garden City,KS/Odessa,TX/Augusta,GA. I'm a newbie, but have a vehicle, cb radio, police scanner w/ skywarn and weather radio, and have a laptop with unlimited usage via my cell phone - which actually keeps me online just about ANYWHERE I'm at. Car is a 2004 Dodge Intrepid with speed, and a great moonroof to see straight up, without getting soaked! lol Looking for someone who knows the areas we would be going into, and who likes to have fun. 40 yr, male. I'm a smoker, but definately NOT a drinker. Sharing expenses not important, but knowledge is. Can usually go about any time. e-mail [email protected]
[/b]

Chase Vacation Part II begins this SAT, I believe... I am gonna be out on the Plains again for a week or so. The GFS looks to intresting, and I cannot pass this potentially active early June up...

I am gonna probably be looking for more chasers to be able to chase with. So, if anybody out on the central Plains is intrested in chasing together with me (and my partner, Jason Hetzel whom will be with me), let me know. I have a brand new Gateway XP Laptop w/ GFS, Mapping Software, etc... Only been back in Detroit for a week, and I already can't wait to get back out there, lol. Of course, will be willing to split all costs...

Just PM or email me if anybody wants to hook up next week (and a bit thereon)...

I'm a newbie interested in chasing with someone that has experience. All I can offer is to pay gas/meals, etc. to help with expenses, but hopefully that will help someone out. I'm looking for someone in the West Central Illinois, NE Missouri and SE Iowa areas (also Central Illinois). Thanks.

anyone out there local to the NW NE or SW SD or E WY area? if so there is a newbie here that would love to catch a few good storms. If so, pm me or email me at [email protected]. I begin to think I'm all alone out here on the lone prarie.lol. :(

Back