CHASE CASE 1

For right now I would have to choose a WaKenney, KS. I like the road options there, but I have a feeling heading south is the more likely scenario. Is there a specific time you have in mind when you will release more data?

Seriously? You're not even gonna post the Day 2 text? Me thinks if your gonna do a scenario of this type, and claim you are putting out everything for Day 2, dont you think its kinda rediculous NOT to put out a Day 2 text OR more Day 2 information and maps? This is a joke! I mean, if you go back to previous chase cases, IF someone posts the day before data, they include EVERYTHING Day 2, whether it gives it away or not! Just my .02 cents.

Hey, c'mon! I'm trying to sleep here in AMA, and you guys are yelling about the SPC CO being down and such. It's Matt's chase case. Get used to it and make your own forecast, for cryin' out loud! :)

Simmer down...the flow pattern should kind of give you some ideas. No matter what
SPC has to say about things. Keep up the good work Matt. Now back to regularly scheduled nap...

Seriously? You're not even gonna post the Day 2 text? Me thinks if your gonna do a scenario of this type, and claim you are putting out everything for Day 2, dont you think its kinda rediculous NOT to put out a Day 2 text OR more Day 2 information and maps? This is a joke! I mean, if you go back to previous chase cases, IF someone posts the day before data, they include EVERYTHING Day 2, whether it gives it away or not! Just my .02 cents.

How about we get rid of the SPC text all together. That way the SPC chasers drive around like chickens with their heads cut off? :) Keep up the good work Matt.

I am happy someone finally put up a chase case. These are always fun to play. Thanks Matt.

I will head to Kansas City and wait for more information.

I'm leaving Omaha at 6AM, make a go/no further decision at GRI. I don't see anything jumping out, but I'd rather chase N KS than the Sand Hills. The 300mb is ever-so-slightly more difluent toward SD but not glaringly so.

I guess I'll chime in. I see the new 850 low developing over the northern Rockies ahead of the large low over the Northwest. Without model data I guess I will spend the night in Salina, KS. I would really like to see a 700mb map.

Back