5/17/04 NOW KS,NE,IA,CO

Tornado Watch just issued for many areas in Kansas along the front. CU starting to form in the vicinity of the front from SW to NE. I am currently in Garden City, KS awaiting storm initiation; may shift my location a bit after I grab some food. Good luck everyone! :)

Storm Warnings in NE and IA

I know you chasers are busy in KS, but we have severe storm warnings in NE and IA. Currently four warnings in IA and two in NE are out. One spotter reported quarter size hail south of Lincoln, NE. You may be getting all of the hot action in KS. Here in NE it's a little stormy, but a nice quiet rain.
8) LJK.

I was wondering if their is a way to save radar images & animations from weather tap radar lab?

Talked to mom on the phone awhile ago, she said there were chasers in Ness City (home) this afternoon. The had Indiana plates, who was this?

I know this isn't a NOW, but I'm curious now :wink:

Tim

Originally posted by Tim Stoecklein
Talked to mom on the phone awhile ago, she said there were chasers in Ness City (home) this afternoon. The had Indiana plates, who was this?

I know this isn't a NOW, but I'm curious now :wink:

Tim

Amos Magliocco has Indiana plates. But, I'm guessing there are other chasers from Indiana out there today.

My first thought was Amos, but he reports being in Russell, an hour and a half away. Never know though. Anyway, I won't stray off topic anymore. If anyone knows though, let me know. My mother would get a kick out of me finding out for her....she's easily amused :lol:

Tim

my crew dropped south to ness city but none of those cells could get going. they are now caravaning with tim samaras to the russell storm which looks like it could turn out to be the only show for the day? maybe i'm glad i worked today after all..... :x

I know this is the KS thread but I had to mention that tornado warned Cell SE of Colorado Springs, CO looks really nice and is moving towards the SE.

I was just going to write about that cell Jason. Looks better to me than the cell currently over Russell KS on radar. Anyone know of anybody chasing out there today? I'm sure Roger Hill is in Kansas with silverlining.

Im nowcasting for Kenneth McCallister who is on the Russel storm at this time. He has seen some lowerings and a broad large but brief wall cloud.
I was going to try to save some images for him on Weathertap but im not wuite sure how to. Anyone got an idea?

Jay

Back