4/22/04 NOW: Oklahoma/Western AR/Far North TX

Originally posted by Melissa Moon
Is there a reason a reports thread is not up yet?

give me 2 minutes.

If you'd like to be able to start threads please be sure to email Tim. With it the end of the year Amos is busy with school, I have alot on my plate right now and the other mods and alot of people on the board are out chasing. It would be helpful if more people would email Tim to get access to starting threads here.

Yes i took the advise because i live in Gainesville..Saw some nice stuff in MONTAGUE county along with about 30 other chasers..lol..hopefully the video turned out good

Does anybody else see the rotation that I am seeing with the cell to the west of Gainesville. The velocity images seem to all be indicating a good rotation.

Heard a couple of visual reports from guys on the radio but they said they could not get enough lightning to really get a good visual. Two funnels were reported witin a couple minutes. Never confirmed touchdown.

Tornado Warning in Arkansas Ends, and Watch ends as well. Severe Thunderstorm warnings still in the area, and in Texas. Texas roads from Fort Worth to Witchita Falls are closed due to 7-10 inch rains.

Back