Who's staying up all night?

Who's staying up all night?

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Probably stay up later than I should...

I'll probably be up later than I should. The Diet Pepsi will probably see to that. A few hours' sleep and it's off to school and the weather center to catch up -- three guesses what the profs will be talking about tomorrow...

With the way things are going, maybe I will get some zzz... Katrina looks to be pulling a typical meteorological letdown. (Good for NO though!)

Aaron

The timing of this couldn't be worse for me. I have the first part of the Ph.D. qualifying exam tomorrow (6 hours from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.), and I'm trying to get some final bits of studying in and watching the hurricane at the same time.

Of course, what are my concerns in comparison to the evening that the folks of NO and surrounding areas are dealing with?

Normal bedtime is about 12:30, so I'll be up a bit longer. Got class in the morning and work tomorrow evening, so got to get some sleep :wink: . Getting ready to set the VCR 8)
Angie

On a normal nite, I wouldnt head to bed until 3 or so... but I have class at noon tomorrow, so I'll likely head to bed sooner than usual, and get up earlier than normal and watch before class.

I'll have 30 ninth graders in my Earth Science class waiting for me share all I know about Katrina in the morning. So I'll be staying up late gathering data, maps, etc. This is why I love teaching Earth Science, there are always current events to talk about. It's just that this one will be talked about for a long time!

Mike Ridgeway

I will probably stay up most of the night watching. I would be out chasing Katrina, but I have been out of town for the past 10 days and didn't get home until late last night. There was just no way I could get packed and get down there in time to scout out the area so I didn't go. An arm chair chase will have to do.

I've got class at 7:30 and a whole bunch of homework due this week, so I might as well make it a day. The hard part will be having to be awake at least through 8:30 tomorrow night, since I was up at 7:30 Sunday morn. Alas.

BC

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, so I had to go down for a power nap around 1800. But I'm back up and monitoring as of 2300, and I intend to stick it out throughout the night.

I have Fox News, the scanners, and about 6 different webcams going at once!

I have Fox News, the scanners, and about 6 different webcams going at once!

Armchair multitasking at its best! LOL ... I have like 10 tabs open in Firefox that I go through and refresh every 30 seconds... OCD? Probably, but I gotta get me the latest info!

Back