What Will You Do Different in 2020?

I don't have any new technology plans other than a rear-facing, 4k camera and maybe a body cam.

I purchased the DJI Osmo action camera and it probably would make a nice body camera. You could even vlog with it. I like it a lot but now I'm wondering about the GoPro 8 with the media attachments. They look nice! I have a Sony FDR-AX700 4K camera, it's nice as long as you don't rapidly move it around as the stabilization isn't that spectacular.

It's funny, I spend more of camera gear now that I don't chase than I did back when I chased :D

Well, going to hopefully fix the issues with my headlights by going with a standalone light bar from RIGID lights. It's a 10 inch LED light bar that will be mounted in the front bumper of my Xterra. Of course I will use it as I do with high beams when traffic approaches. I will leave it on and BLIND everyone! Just kidding! I will turn it off well in advance of oncoming traffic. Here are some specs...

RIGID E SERIES PRO DRIVING 10 inch LED light bar
SAE Street legal
18,810 lumens
Shoots light 620 meters down the road

I will generally use this on those very rural FM roads where I really need to see things like possible storm debris/wildlife in the road.

EXTRA: Increases CAPE by a margin of 750 j/kg on those low instability days! LOL

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
Back