What the ?????

So I go outside and was like OMG OMG OMG!!

There it was, laying all over the yard.....

I had heard about it in songs, I had read about it in books.

But I never really EVER expected to see any off it!!!

What is it you might say?

For the first time in over 4 months there is precipitation at my house. Yes, that's right, it's raining.

I must go now, I am getting a little misty. *sniff*

Originally posted by Bill Hamilton
DON'T FALL FOR IT! The neighbor kid is spraying the hose! :lol:

Yep! That yellow rain will fool people every time :D

Pat

Originally posted by Susan Strom
what is rain?

:?

Sorry Susan... We'll send you half of the lowly puddle we have left here in Norman.

Oops...where'd it go?? It was there! Honest!!! :shock:

Just rub it in David. We stayed high and dry but could actually smell the moisture this time and amarillo's radar showed echos!!! all to the south obviuoulsy ya bum.

I am trying to decide when I am actually going to activate my WxWorx I just got. No need to pay when I wont be using it yet.

Will I find out what this "rain" stuff is after all?

Tuesday: Cloudy. Chance of showers. Cooler. Highs 70 to 75. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Doesn't seem real. Then again, after 130+ days, I'll believe it only when I actually see it here.

If you notice though, my avatar (from Saturday) actually has clouds in it and yesterday and today there were clouds too. It was so weird I had to make a pic from it.

I had to go to Lowe's yesterday and pick up some topsoil to correct the drainage flow in my backyard. Rain was so heavy this past weekend, I had some significant EROSION!!! Nearly 3" fell at my house. :)

I had to go to Lowe's yesterday and pick up some topsoil to correct the drainage flow in my backyard. Rain was so heavy this past weekend, I had some significant EROSION!!! Nearly 3" fell at my house. :)

:evil: you suck dude. :lol: officially, here at my house we have had a ground wetting, that is all. Still dryer than dinosaur dust, but that might change a bit toward the end of the week.

At least it's WARM again and we actually have some dewpoints in the double digits again.

Back