The storm chaser milk carton thread

I know he has not been gone long , But Shane Adams has not been on in 30 days ? Is the world ending ?

Yea, not to put words in his mouth, but I think Shane is done with forum, according to his blog anyway.

Shane Adams has essentially quit Stormtrack. Other than that, nothing has changed for him that I am aware of. He can still be found in SpotterChat fairly often if anyone misses him too much :)

Shane was an interesting guy on here, whether I agreed with him or not. Lively discussions are fun!

Has anyone heard anything about Tom Grazulis and the Tornado Project? I don't believe the website has been updated to include tornadoes from 2009. Just wondering if they had any future plans or updates to their books.

Shane Adams has essentially quit Stormtrack. Other than that, nothing has changed for him that I am aware of. He can still be found in SpotterChat fairly often if anyone misses him too much :)

I hate to see him go. I actually like to see people challenge the status quo and ruffle a few feathers. It keeps things lively and fresh plus it can make people think outside the box every now and then.

I hate to see him go. I actually like to see people challenge the status quo and ruffle a few feathers. It keeps things lively and fresh plus it can make people think outside the box every now and then.

Agreed. His 'stirring-the-pot' posts were usually what people were thinking, but no one would say. You have to respect someone who says exactly how they feel regardless of anything else.

Agreed. His 'stirring-the-pot' posts were usually what people were thinking, but no one would say. You have to respect someone who says exactly how they feel regardless of anything else.

I couldn't have said it better. I think Stormtrack needs members like Shane. He'll be missed. I hope some day he changes his mind.

Back