Stormtrack Membership Problem

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up on a board like this, but I P.M.'ed two moderators a few weeks back about this issue, and never heard back.

One of my former co-workers has been trying to gain membership to Stormtrack, and was was approved, but told me that though he could log in, he could not access nor post to any of the message boards. I could not help him much, since I became a member long before the new rules and hurdles were put in place.

I'll give more details on how you (the mods) can contact him personally, just send me a P.M.

Thanks,
-Mike Hardiman

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up on a board like this, but I P.M.'ed two moderators a few weeks back about this issue, and never heard back.

One of my former co-workers has been trying to gain membership to Stormtrack, and was was approved, but told me that though he could log in, he could not access nor post to any of the message boards. I could not help him much, since I became a member long before the new rules and hurdles were put in place.

I'll give more details on how you (the mods) can contact him personally, just send me a P.M.

Thanks,
-Mike Hardiman
[/b]

Mike, drop me a PM.

Back