Stormtrack Board Speed

Has ST been operating extremely slowly for the rest of you over the past week? It seems almost half the time I have a 1 minute wait for it to load completely. A few times I have lost posts in progress, and other times, the board has been down completely. I will note that ST is the only website acting this way... so I don't think it is my end.

Aaron

Same here. The server has been going down completely for hours at a time. A few days ago, the site was down most of the day. Though, when it is up, it is fast for me.

Same here. The server has been going down completely for hours at a time. A few days ago, the site was down most of the day. Though, when it is up, it is fast for me.
[/b]

I noticed this the other day too. It was completely unreachable for several hours.

I cruised the hosts' forum yesterday, and it seems that the problem is known by the hosting company. I've had intermittent luck trying to access ST in the past couple of weeks. I've let Tim know about this problem, though it seems that the best route now is to wait for them to fix this issue.

The slowness of the forum over the past week or so has actually discouraged me from posting once or twice. By the time I clicked on the "Reply" button and waited - it was time to do something else more productive......not involving the internet! :p

KL

No problems here at home or work... is there a specific time the slowness is occuring?

Edit: OK as I went to post this, it was a bit slower than normal. Didn't really go longer than half a minute though.

Ok up to now i have been immune to these problems that have been affecting most the members of the board. Today....S................L...................O..............W

Back