Storm Chaser Network

Yes this is kind of neat! This is the first time I've seen one of these types of databases.......

So - I added myself, too. Or rather, me and my kitty, LOL.

KR

Originally posted by Karen Rhoden
Yes this is kind of neat! This is the first time I've seen one of these types of databases.......

KR

Hehe....I saw that. Hope to get Bill Murray to join soon. ;)

Originally posted by Brett Adair+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brett Adair)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Karen Rhoden

KR

Hehe....I saw that. Hope to get Bill Murray to join soon. ;)[/b]

Very cool - Bill Murray - what a great guy! :wink:

It's actually kinda interesting to see the neat geographic distribution of those who have already signed up. There are two distinct "bands" (squalls? :lol: ) of chaser locations. One of course is right up I-35 from DFW to Kansas City. The other extends from WI through IN and into KY.

Course there are outlyers....like the two Jasons in Amarillo and Conway.......but hell that's just weird. :lol:

It's kinda unfair that all of us generic chasers in Norman won't ever be able to have our "pins" noticed - there's just way too many of us here LOL. :roll:

I hope more people sign-up........I llike demographics.

KR

Cool idea, kinda puts perspective where everyone is located in relative to each other.

Frapper needs an edit button though... I added mine, then decided I wanted a photo, so I went to add me again, then it said I needed a shoutout, so I wrote basically what I wrote the first time, so now I got 2 shoutouts saying the same thing. It's kinda like "Okay Laura we get your point already - yes you are from Waterloo not Kitchener!" :lol:

Back