SN / RS SN location not showing up on RadarScope

Hi there again. Just wondering if you can look into where the red dot is. I haven't has it show up for a few months and everything that is suposto be be ..is. All settings, all information, same phone as always. It states that the location was sent but no dot appearing. I am using Wxforce01 on SN. Thx.

Yes. The user name is that. Should I change that also. It's been that for a long time unless something has changed. Otherwise all info is as requested. Still no dot

Here are some hints for trouble shooting this:

1) Check RS settings and make sure it is set to send your beacon to SN and has your username and password. Turn on location (make sure you get the blue circle). Turn off radar selection (radar abbreviations don't show). Turn on showing spotters and make sure you see other red dots.
2) Keep RS open and active in the foreground for a while (RS does not beacon when in the background)
3) On a computer open this file in a web browser: https://www.spotternetwork.org/feeds/gr.txt. If you did steps 1 and 2 correctly you should be able to use the find function to find your name in that file. If you don't see it you are either not beaconing or have been disabled (usually due to not having a phone number for NWS or for violation of SN policy). If you do find your name in that file, you should also be seeing it in RS. It might also be helpful to login to SN from a web browser and check your position history.

Here are some hints for trouble shooting this:

1) Check RS settings and make sure it is set to send your beacon to SN and has your username and password. Turn on location (make sure you get the blue circle). Turn off radar selection (radar abbreviations don't show). Turn on showing spotters and make sure you see other red dots.
2) Keep RS open and active in the foreground for a while (RS does not beacon when in the background)
3) On a computer open this file in a web browser: https://www.spotternetwork.org/feeds/gr.txt. If you did steps 1 and 2 correctly you should be able to use the find function to find your name in that file. If you don't see it you are either not beaconing or have been disabled (usually due to not having a phone number for NWS or for violation of SN policy). If you do find your name in that file, you should also be seeing it in RS. It might also be helpful to login to SN from a web browser and check your position history.
Ok thx. Everything is on the way it's always been but I will do a full check again. Let you know.

Ok thx. Everything is on the way it's always been but I will do a full check again. Let you know.
I have done everything you wrote. Radarscope states it has sent my info at the correct intervals. Position report, lat/long correct. Blue target turns on map showing my location but no red dot.

I have done everything you wrote. Radarscope states it has sent my info at the correct intervals. Position report, lat/long correct. Blue target turns on map showing my location but no red dot.
Your account was flagged as a disallowed name. As it looks like that has been corrected I've re-enabled the account.

Back