• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Spotter Network Location on Radar Omega

P Gunton

Enthusiast
I use the Spotter Network Windows client on desktop PC. I have updated my location on the client however I'm not seeing my location in Radar Omega. I am seeing other Spotter Network spotters in my area. How can I view my location on Radar Omega?

I am not on the spotter network, but I maybe able to solve your issue. On the toolbar below, right next to the play button should show your location. If you are on your laptop, I believe it has to used another device to show your location like your smart phone or link your GPS device to the app. If you chose to use your smart phone, just have the app open both on your laptop and smart phone and it should come up with no issue. I think for the GPS device, you will have to input information from the GPS into RadarOmega.

I hope this helps.

Back