"Shoot The Breeze!" DVD - 2000-2009 Highlights

"Shoot The Breeze!", contains my highlights from 2009 as well as my “best of” collection going back to 2000. You’ll see 20+ tornadoes along with large hail, damaging straight line winds, and fantastic storm structure. It is 1 hour of non-stop action with hardly any "filler" video. All this can be yours for $15.99! Included is:

May 16, 2000 – Tornado near Guernsey, WY
April 11, 2001 – 3 tornadoes in Northeast Iowa
May 16, 2002 – Supercell and tornado near Guymon, OK
May 10, 2003 – 3 tornadoes in Western Illinois
May 30, 2003 – Tornado near Brodhead, WI
July 14, 2003 – Up-close tornado near New Ulm, MN
May 10, 2004 – 6 tornadoes in Elbert Co., CO
May 10, 2005 – Mothership supercell near Grand Island, NE
May 13, 2009 – 2 tornadoes near Kirksville, MO
June 15, 2009 – Supercell and damaging RFD near Kinsley, KS
June 17, 2009 – 4 tornadoes near Grand Island, NE
July 14, 2009 – Gorgeous shelf and mammatus in Southeast Minnesota
July 24, 2009 – Hail barrage in Northeast Iowa
Plus, a montage of my best stills from 2000-2009!

A trailer can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtMA6N4QxBA
Visit http://www.tornadofx.com to order your copy today! (Please note: the DVD will not ship until early next week as I am waiting on DVD cases to arrive)

I watched your trailer on YouTube. That was some great footage, especially the tornado that spun up on the road. I ordered. I'm looking forward to seeing more of that.

Just spent an hour watching Scott's thoroughly enjoyable video "Shoot The Breeze".

He did a marvelous job of filming and editing some very scenic formations and tornadoes over a ten year period. There are a couple of spectacular sequences in the DVD, but I don't want to be the 'spoiler' and divulge the plot. Kinney Adams did a fine job with the background music - not too loud and very appropriate for the action at the time.

If you're debating about ordering a copy of this, don't cheat yourself out of a very good opportunity to view some great work. The price is also very nice. Scott did himself proud putting this one together.

I watched the trailer and am VERY impressed with your videography, Scott. Wow, that was some nice footage!

5 Stars!!! BUY IT

I watched it..... It frustrated me..

A) It shows AMAZINGfootage of the Aurora, NE Tornado I missed by 5 minutes!!

B) It shows even MORE amazing footage of numerous tornadoes miles from my house, back before I even thought about chasing, or even being able to drive!! :cool:

C) Great Footage of the Kirksville, MO storm, which I actually got a hold of too, but not as up close and personal as Scott..

But no, in all seriousness, great job Scott!!! I would TOTALLY recommend this video..

In addition to the video, there is some excellent stills included..

Not sure if it helped or hurt the SDS, but it was 5 Stars regardless!!!

Just got it today. EXCELLENT footage. That tornado in MN that spun up right on the road was sick! Great timelapses too, good music. A great all around production.

To me timelapse is better than normal speed footage and this DVD delivered! Great job Scott. I Recommend it to anyone.

Looks good Scott.

Just ordered it and can't wait to see it.

Maybe we can have you up to promote it sometime
this fall/winter.

Tim

Just got it today. EXCELLENT footage. That tornado in MN that spun up right on the road was sick!

That was crazy. It was a really good lesson in the importance of knowing what's going on and having an escape route. That spin up went from nothing to slinging trees hundreds of feet in the air very quickly.

The footage of the rain-wrapped tornado that pushed the maroon Explorer off the road was interesting. The guy who was driving it had no idea a tornado was coming.

Back