• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

SN / RS Red dot question

Pberdomas

Enthusiast
Hi there! I’ve been trying to figure out why my red dot is no longer showing on RS. It worked for a few years and all of a sudden, it does not anymore. I have done all of the usual fixes (logged in and out, messed with location settings, checked my SN account to ensure that my contact information is up to date, etc). I also have checked my email to make sure that I’m not “banned” or something. I would really appreciate the help or even if someone could send me a contact email to get this fixed. Thanks in advance :)

Your account appears to be active and in good standing. Please be sure that you are sending location with RS. It can take up to 5 minutes to first appear.

Your account appears to be active and in good standing. Please be sure that you are sending location with RS. It can take up to 5 minutes to first appear.
Good question. I am having the same problems. I signed out in RS and tried to sign in again and get an "Invalid Credentials" error. So I can not sign in again on RS and I can not see Spotter Locations. Meanwhile, I am still signed in on SN.

Back