record #s visiting this site.

I started lurking here from about mid-summer when a friend invited me to ride along on a chase, and I got interested in seeing what I could learn. I don't plan on registering soon, since I don't have anything to contribute yet, but it's been interesting to read and observe. thx.

well ive noticed that all these people posting and reviewing Katrina have really kept Tim busy. This is the third time ive been to this forum in a little over an hour an each time ive seen an administrated change the Katrina room.

I'm a long-time lurker on the forum!
I was searching for earthquake info a few years ago as my mother was travelling in California during some seismic activity and I wanted to make sure she was safe. While surfing I happened on this site and was hooked. Now, whenever there is a weather event, I'm here following what all of you have to say.
I popped on at 9pm last night and except for a few hours of sleep, I was with you all night until I went to work (late!) this morning. All day today at work I snuck peaks at the forum to keep updated.
I really appreciate being allowed to post to the forum and express my thanks for all of the hours I've spent reading over your shoulders.

Anastasia
Long-time lurker from Toronto, Ontario

Our stats from yesterday indicate that we're getting close to 10,000 unique users visiting Stormtrack, presumably to get hurricane information. We have quite a resource here.

Code:
Successful requests: 455,876

Average successful requests per day: 439,397

Successful requests for pages: 66,716

Average successful requests for pages per day: 64,303

Distinct hosts served: 8,221

Back