Predict the Number of Tornadoes and First high Risk of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's right. I got two of my TNI phases backwards. Note to self: Read the papers again before posting in Advanced Weather.

Thank you for renewing my optimism! If we can get Nino 1-2 to warm up a bit the TNI will be bullish.
Breakdown of Nina actually favors enhanced tornado activity over the southern plains, according to research....

Guess I'll keep my crazy Dixie Alley prediction since anything can happen. However I plan to chase the Plains.

850 tornadoes.

May 5th will obviously be the first High Risk day with a bullseye over west/central OK.

Last call for entries to the contest. It’ll run until March 31st at midnight. For those who have missed the total number of tornadoes, the state(s), or the exact date for the first High Risk, please contact a staff member so we can edit your post with the missing information by the deadline or not long after (couple of days). At stake is a $100.00 gift card to Amazon, B&H, or Newegg (winner’s choice) and bragging rights for a year.

We’ll put together the rules in the near future and post them here. I’d like for the OP @Jacob Hernandez to provide some input in the other thread where we’ve been discussing these items found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back