Perfect Disaster - Video

Interesting...found this Fox news video preview / interview featuring Tim Marshall discussing an upcoming show (I believe on Discovery Channel) title 'Perfect Disaster' about a tornado outbreak hitting a large metroplex such as DFW.

Perfect Disaster Link

Interesting...found this Fox news video preview / interview featuring Tim Marshall discussing an upcoming show (I believe on Discovery Channel) title 'Perfect Disaster' about a tornado outbreak hitting a large metroplex such as DFW.

Perfect Disaster Link
[/b]

Actually I think this have already aired (over the weekend or last week I believe). Reviews have been horrible. See the other thread about Doswell's essay on "crock-umentaries", as I believe that show provided motivation to write that little essay. LOL.

Yep, I watched it a few days ago. I think it came on Thurs or Fri of last week here. I like the way the idea was presented as a story-like event with narration in the background, but there were a lot of rediculous things that happened, such as fish falling from the sky. I know this is possible, but the actors in the show acted like this was an ordinary occurence. The computer graphics are pretty good for a tornado special, but I thought it was pretty bad overall. I think there are a lot of big cities that are at risk, not just the Dallas, TX area as is always presented in these "doomsday" shows.

Ok, guess I missed it. I'm sure it will be on again.

Yeah I skimmed that Doswell paper and powerpoint. Will have to spend more time digesting it.

Back