October Storm Chasing

With temps only forecast in the upper 60s/lower 70s and zero precip the next 5-7 days around here, I'd say our year is pretty much done in OK. I'm starting to come around to the popular opinion that there isn't really a Fall season so much as a once-in-a-while, late-year opportunity.

I can live with that.

Living in Michigan means living on hope. After the November, 2002, outbreak in Ohio and at least one other relatively recent late-year episode, I won't be quite ready to give up until after Thanksgiving. All that needs to happen for another Van Wert event to occur is for me to stop checking the convective outlooks. :?

Don't put everything away yet folks. Next wednesday looks to have some potential. +15 temp/dewpoint spreads, winds strong up and down, nice shear. Might be something to watch

Need Desktop Item

Where can I get a program that would place that countdown clock on my Desktop on my computer?? It would be useful for other functions like countdown to your spouse's BD, Anniversary, or your EX's death (naw just kidding). Anybody have anything out there?? Send me an e-mail with the details. Thanks 8)

Back