Number of Posts???

My one and only worthless post (IMO..others may disagree):

I simply don't understand the wild color hair guy on a few avatars, and...

Aaron Kennedy...that walking hotdog avatar looks good enough to eat.

I forgot my lunch.

Tim

It's called the George Clinton epidemic, lol. No wonder you want to eat Aaron's hotdog man, your hungry! I seriously need to hear some of GC's music....all of these avatars over the past few months have increased my interest...

Post #322 ....77th place. I'm going to catch up with you Gabe!

Where are y'all finding all these stats at?
This will inform other posters who don't know either and are afraid to ask, so this IS an informative post. :wink:

I had no idea that post counts were gone, until this thread popped up.
Guess it just isn't pertinent to my stopping by here. But I also analyze stats, I am a sucker for trivial things. :lol:

Post #322 ....77th place. I'm going to catch up with you Gabe!

Where are y'all finding all these stats at?
This will inform other posters who don't know either and are afraid to ask, so this IS an informative post. :wink:

I had no idea that post counts were gone, until this thread popped up.
Guess it just isn't pertinent to my stopping by here. But I also analyze stats, I am a sucker for trivial things. :lol:

http://stormtrack.org/forum/memberlist.php

Select sort method: all posts

Order: Descending

It's called the George Clinton epidemic, lol. No wonder you want to eat Aaron's hotdog man, your hungry! I seriously need to hear some of GC's music....all of these avatars over the past few months have increased my interest...

Prior to the avatar "craze", I was at least somewhat familiar with GC's music - but a few nights ago, I downloaded some of his songs. Seriously, he's pretty dang good :lol:

"Do Fries Go With That Shake?", "Atomic Dog", and "Erotic City" are my favorites...

Hey guys,

Just a friendly reminder from a happy Skins fan to keep on this topic (post count). The avatars can easily be talked about in another topic.

Ciao,
Tony

Hey guys,

Just a friendly reminder from a happy Skins fan to keep on this topic (post count). The avatars can easily be talked about in another topic.

Ciao,
Tony

I thought it became being frivolous to be frivolous, instead of posting to post. Now that the post counts are gone we can all be frivolous for the sake of frivolousery. I missed out on this and wanted to be a part of it, so here is my post.....

The topic of this post(not the post itself) was done to get rid of excess silly postings and look where we(some of us, me included) take it. Sorry, I saw some of the fun on here and just had to jump on board. I say we fry the mods for starting this new thing of not showing posts, which in turn caused a post about it, which in turn caused a thread half full of goofyness. Someone needs to burn for what I had to read through on this topic.

*sarcasm back off*.....until next time......

Back