*New Users. Meet and Greet Area*

Hi my name is Jacob you can call me j I'am 19 I have kids I'm married I got married at very young age 16 My wife is named Zora I have 5 kids also my wife is having triplets Ik that's a lot My friend named jesi put me on to this website I'm new today is my 1st day being on here I'll be warmed welcoming to meet new people love meeting new people

Hello everyone. I'm new, I'm 16.
I am from Argentina, specifically from the city of Rosario.
I registered because I found the forum interesting. There is a lot of valuable information.

Now we are entering storm season. We also have some tornadoes, but not having enough tools makes it difficult to count them.

We recently had Steve Nesbitt's visit to study our storms, in a project called "RELAMPAGO" (more info: proyecto RELAMPAGO • CACTI | Overview - RELAMPAGO Field Catalog | NCAR EOL) and Reed Timmer also visited us in 2010 :)

I hope to share some pictures of this season. Greetings to all! (sorry if my english is bad jeje)

Last edited:
I registered because I found the forum interesting. There is a lot of valuable information.

Now we are entering storm season. We also have some tornadoes, but not having enough tools makes it difficult to count them.

We recently had Steve Nesbitt's visit to study our storms, in a project called "RELAMPAGO" (more info: proyecto RELAMPAGO • CACTI | Overview - RELAMPAGO Field Catalog | NCAR EOL) and Reed Timmer also visited us in 2010 :)

I hope to share some pictures of this season. Greetings to all! (sorry if my english is bad jeje)
Bienvenidos a Stormtrack, Máximo! Argentina is a great country. I hope to visit again. I love the Pampas. You are aware of the San Justo F4 in Santa Fe province in 1973, right? A filmmaker has created a documentary about the tornado (Vorágine - El Tornado de San Justo). I am writing a book about how a city fights back from a killer tornado (mainly my hometown of Joplin, USA), but want to add material from San Justo.

Your English is fine.

Bienvenidos a Stormtrack, Máximo! Argentina is a great country. I hope to visit again. I love the Pampas. You are aware of the San Justo F4 in Santa Fe province in 1973, right? A filmmaker has created a documentary about the tornado (Vorágine - El Tornado de San Justo). I am writing a book about how a city fights back from a killer tornado (mainly my hometown of Joplin, USA), but want to add material from San Justo.

Your English is fine.
Thank you! Yes, I heard of that tornado. It was in January '73. Tetsuya Fujita came to study the damages. According to him it was an F5, the strongest outside the United States.
F4 we have had many throughout history.
In fact an F4 destroyed my city in the year '69
Did you read about the tornado outbreak in Buenos Aires on April 13, 1993? About 300 tornadoes occurred in one night!

If you need information about something, do not hesitate to contact me!

Welcome lol

Welcome lol

Back