National Weather Center Webcams/Progress

i just found that its pretty fun to play with the camera when someone else is playing with it. fighting what direction to go it gave me a laugh for the day. Thanks Karen

That is awesome I was contrtoling a camera in Oklahoma from my desktop over the internet. WOW!

I can zoom in on traffic. pan.. etc... Far out Man!

i just found that its pretty fun to play with the camera when someone else is playing with it. fighting what direction to go it gave me a laugh for the day. Thanks Karen
Even more devious is to open the iris all the way, causing an all white picture.

Glad you all enjoyed it!

We heard that the webcams were up and running from our neighbor - who only happens to be one of the project managers on the construction site of the NWC!

KR

Construction is moving right along. Looks like the building may be ready for the first occupants about one year from now. SPC and the WFO are scheduled to move in next summer...

Rick

Construction is moving right along. Looks like the building may be ready for the first occupants about one year from now. SPC and the WFO are scheduled to move in next summer...
NSSL was told that move in "date" would be 24 April 2006. We would move in several weekend phases. We pack up on Friday, and report to work the following Monday at the new building (and unpack).

Back