www.caroleliston.com

Press Release : Storm Video Debut

(417)483-6185
Jeff Piotrowski: cell: 918.906.0427
office: 918.376.9300

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sept 30, 2011

Official Tornado Video to Debut inJoplin, MO on Oct 7, 8

Joplin, MO --- Sept 30,2011 “Storm Chasing the Joplin EF5:Miraculous Stories of Selfless Courage and Survival”, the official storm video produced by Emmy award winning storm chasers Jeff and Kathryn Piotrowski, of Storm Productions, Inc., will make its national debut in Joplin, Mo next Fridayand Saturday, October 7 and 8 at the Books a Million store, 423 S. Rangeline Road. The video will be available from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, and 9 a.m. to 9p.m. on Saturday, or until sold out.

The Joplin limited edition DVD will feature a special insert with a QR code that allows access to never before viewed footage of the Joplin tornado. Jeff and Kathryn Piotrowski will be on site to sell the DVDs and also a special edition posterfrom Kathryn Piotrowski’s photography collection. All poster proceeds will be donated to local charities in Joplin to assist with tornado relief.

“This DVD captures every stunning, heart gripping moment in HD video from a three camera perspective. We were able to gather scientifically unique shots from an insider’s view of an EF5 tornado in progress. The lightning acted as a flash, giving light to the incredible power of the churning clouds. It is the best tornado footage from inside an EF5 tornado to date,” Piotrowski said.

The Piotrowski’s video footage of the Joplin tornado is being named “The most incredible tornado footage ever documented in the U.S.” by weather experts, and has already been licensed nationally and internationally in several weather documentaries.

The DVD can also be ordered online from www.joplindvd.com and www.twisterchasers.com .

People are also welcome to register that would like their stories to be considered for use in future documentaries. Registration is free of charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Since I'm only 30 miles from there I will do my best to make it there!

In case I don't find out otherwise...is this just DVD or BluRay as well?

Back