Great sign for chasing

Well I would not expect them to go much further south. OPEC, which produces at least 40% of the worlds oil supply, is going do their part to steady the prices because decreasing demand (thus fuel prices) is not good for investors". Screw the investors! Word has it that members of OPEC will not hold a meeting until the end of the holy month of Ramada, but regardless I would not expect fuel prices to decrease between or after that time. But hey $1.99 is better that $2.89+. Those big prices will be back by May and that my friends I would bet my left leg on.

Mick

now running 3oz of Acentone on fill ups, havent done the mileage checks yet (its supposed to increase mileage 8% to 20%?)
its sure runs better and keeps those injectors clean, cheap clean addive - and probably cleans carbon safely too which can't be bad. Go on line and check out some of the latest reports, impressive if its only half true, ehh?

I run acetone sometimes as well. As well as Torco Racing Synthetic oil, NGK Iridium plugs, and a Fuel Atomizer 2000.

Here in Angola indiana, Gas has been holding at ab out $2.05 gal for about a week and half now.
I think it is about $1.95 at the truck stops near the state line of michigan and indiana

The price up here is $2.69, but that is much better than the $3.29 that it used to be. Too bad this drop in price did not come during the heart of chase season, but it is always nice to see!

Back