For Sale: Hunters of Thunder - 2011/2012 Australian Chase Season DVD - Another Level

J Allen

EF1
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you all know that our 2011/2012 Australian Chase Season DVD is now shipping. Orders are now shipping on receipt (Australia only - International will be shipped Air Mail)! Ever wondered what sort of storms are out there in one of the most sparsely populated continents? Fancy seeing storms doing all those things you know and love, but doing it while rotating the opposite way? Here is your chance, with a top notch production.

We released the trailer a little while ago, but if you have managed to miss it - or feel like a storm fix of Southern Hemisphere action check it out here:
Hunters of Thunder Australian Chase Season 2011/2012 DVD - Another Level Trailer 1

The DVD is a awesome smorgasboard of photography and video highlights from out very active chase season, with 10 awesome chase days including events like the Haymaker:
HayWebsite.jpg

and Melbourne's Christmas Hailstorm:
ChristmasDay.jpg

Together with nearly 4 hours of high quality (Dual Layer DVD) chasing footage from around the Southeast of the continent.
We also have just released a second trailer for the DVD. It includes a look at the menus and just some of the stuff you will see if you get your own copy:
Watch video >

To Order yours now, Visit www.emanatephotography.com/hunters.html or contact me via PM and I will sort you out with a copy. Internatonal orders may take a little longer but will be dispatched via airmail upon receipt. Price of the DVD is $30 AUD shipped anywhere worldwide. Payment is via Paypal, Credit Card (using secure paypal service, no account required) or by Direct Deposit upon request.

Note: Trades may be considered for US Chase DVDs, please contact me with a link to a trailer or advertising. Choice of trade is at our discretion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Folks,
The DVDs on their way to the first bunch of lucky customers (as close as Melbourne and as far away as Georgia!). If you would like your copy we have plenty available and will be shipping as soon as your order is received. (NOTE: All US DVDs will be shipped on Dual Layer DVD mastered for NTSC format to ensure compatability). To order you copy now, visit http://www.emanatephotography.com/hunters.html and simply click the Buy Now button, or alternatively drop me a PM.

Back