Following a passion

Jeff Hagle

Enthusiast
hi everyone nice to be on the form and have enjoyed the reading. joined discord and but could not post channel locked down i guess ,have done the sky warn training also spotternetwork course. i have had a lot of years in civil service including emt. vol.fireman and law enforcement. i have always kinda got excited for storm season but just watched from home since i retired.My 2 sons are firemen and always complained about not getting live data when working a fire so i got a pws and now they get the info they need. this also just pushed me deeper into what i was always wanted to do. so i got invited to the skywarn class with them.. to make it short it refueled my interest that i have tucked away for years. so i am studying and learning again and putting together a chase vehicle. so forgive the dumb questions i may ask in the future and go after your passion what ever it is.thanks all. could not find a place to post so if not allowed delete

Welcome. We were having some slight issues in the Discord, involving an automated system that resides there. I remember you popping in. Go back to the Discord, click on #experiencelevel, and select your level of experience. After that, you should be able to post in there as well.

Welcome. We were having some slight issues in the Discord, involving an automated system that resides there. I remember you popping in. Go back to the Discord, click on #experiencelevel, and select your level of experience. After that, you should be able to post in there as well.
ok thanks

Back