Fed up with Car WIFI-Help

There are two reason's wireless amplifiers do not work . Either a bad antenna or improper separation , Antennas cannot be on same plane vertically or horizontal . Will send you a new indoor panel in the morning . Depending on vehicle length mount on dash or firewall on drivers side. Flat panel directional works best in vehicle . Believe you are using an omni directional antenna inside if I recall

You can keep it, I'm not wasting any more time trying to get it working. I gave it a shot, in many installation configurations, in three different vehicles (including a non-chase vehicle with no other equipment in it that might be causing any interferance). Spent quite a few hours trying to make it work.

As anyone who knows me, I'm not ignorant with technology, and being a ham for a long time, I have a good understanding of how antennas work. We did the flat panel the first time, it didn't work, and you sent me the omnidirectional, tell me it would work better, now your telling me it won't. IDK, I just know I'm tired of messing with it, and now I have something that does work, and I'm sorry, but it's a Wilson brand, and it worked the very first time with no fiddling or changing antennas or anything else. OTOH, if someone thinks they can make it work and wants to buy it, I'll sell it!

Package has already been addressed it is on it's way , First panel was bad , Sent you an omni thinking outside antenna was bad , you used it inside . You told me everything was working fine at that point . Never heard back from you .So I thought everything was fine.
Sorry you feel the way you do . But I follow up and make sure everything is working fine . As I recall gave you a great deal on the unit as well to get you on board . Send back with copy of invoice I will refund you. Have lots of other users that say they are working amazing.

You can keep it, I'm not wasting any more time trying to get it working. I gave it a shot, in many installation configurations, in three different vehicles (including a non-chase vehicle with no other equipment in it that might be causing any interferance). Spent quite a few hours trying to make it work.

As anyone who knows me, I'm not ignorant with technology, and being a ham for a long time, I have a good understanding of how antennas work. We did the flat panel the first time, it didn't work, and you sent me the omnidirectional, tell me it would work better, now your telling me it won't. IDK, I just know I'm tired of messing with it, and now I have something that does work, and I'm sorry, but it's a Wilson brand, and it worked the very first time with no fiddling or changing antennas or anything else. OTOH, if someone thinks they can make it work and wants to buy it, I'll sell it!

Package has already been addressed it is on it's way , First panel was bad , Sent you an omni thinking outside antenna was bad , you used it inside . You told me everything was working fine at that point . Never heard back from you .So I thought everything was fine.
Sorry you feel the way you do . But I follow up and make sure everything is working fine . As I recall gave you a great deal on the unit as well to get you on board . Send back with copy of invoice I will refund you. Have lots of other users that say they are working amazing.

Yes, you did give me a great deal, but not so much if I can't get it to work. I have no idea where the invoice is at this point, that was quite some time ago.

Went through my files , found your invoice , You bought on March 7 2011 . You are welcome to send back for full refund or we can try and get up and running properly for you

I'll be happy to send it back as soon as I get my truck back from the shop getting the transmission rebuilt. It's not doing me any good.

Maximum Signal amplifiers are available on Amazon . Wirelessnwifi sells Maximum Signal amplifiers on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

I searched Amazon pretty detailed as I recall (maybe "maximum signal cellular amplifier" and it must not have came up on the first page or two) and Amazon's search is pretty comprehensive and effective, but I didn't see it or what I was expecting to see. If my Wilson dies I'll try yours.

frst problem is tmobile. they have no coverage.

not expensive to go through verizon. search for used usb verizon data cards on ebay or craigslist. i bought a pair of usb760 data cards for like $40 last summer. one time activation fee, month to month, no contract, $60 a month for 5gb data.

for routers look into the cradle point routers. perfect solution. i will also vouch for gordons amps, they are outstanding and work great.

this combo of router, data card and amp will solve all your problems.

Gordon,

I have the Cyfre wireless setup. I have about 7ft of separation! What would be a good Flat panel directional antenna to use? Can you link me?

A Cyfre wireless amplifier ? or a maximum signal . I do not even recommend the Cyfre wireless versions or sell them anymore as the range is inferior and they actually decrease upload and download speeds . They are great in their time . But that design is six years old and the amplifier has been discontinued . The direct connects are still the best in their class.

Gordon,

I have the Cyfre wireless setup. I have about 7ft of separation! What would be a good Flat panel directional antenna to use? Can you link me?

I have an older cyfre wireless setup with my iphone. The amp has just a stick antenna and then one out the back of the car

4S sucks for that , apple being cute but stupid put the antenna on the outer rim of the phone , not in the back like others do . Apple is too cute for their own good at times

What are the best options for iphone 4s users? I too have ran into issues maintaining my signal lately and am growing frustrated. I would love to pick up one of Gordon's wireless units but currently it is out of the budget as I am unemployed currently. What are the more affordable options for my device as it sounds like cradles may not work?

Back