Easy chase money for a WordPress guru.

Bob Hall

EF1
Edit: Thanks for the responses, this work has been placed with one of the board members for implementation. Looks like we have a lot of talented people here.

I’ve recently redesigned my site using WordPress on an ipowerweb server (not necessarily the best support or documentation). There are two WordPress plug-in’s that I’m trying to get working. One is Postie and the other would be one of the weather plug-in that directly uses NWS information to display weather parameters and sunset and sunrise for a location that I can change. I simply don’t have time to learn the intricacies of php, setting up the necessary perl scripts, and creating the cron job to run Postie to run in its full capacity. I also need some help with a backup plug-in (your choice).

This is a pretty easy gig for someone skilled in these tools. I’m looking to do this turnkey; I’ll create an admin account for the programmer and let you make it work and then pay a predetermined amount when it is working as the plug-in is designed.

I’m thinking in the $100-$200 range and payment could be sent via paypal immediately upon completion or mailed as a check if preferred. The site is www.gobob.com. Please use Stormtrack to PM me if you are interested and have the necessary skills.

-Bob Hall
WX5SKY

Last edited by a moderator:
Back