• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Discord

Talmadge Pipkin

Enthusiast
Good afternoon (Tampa Bay,Fl),
Please forgive my lack of knowledge about this, however I am wondering how to get/be a part of the Discord. I am a SkyWarn trained individual and was wondering if the Discord would be something I should be connected to. I looked around to see the logistics, but had no such luck. Then again, I am also doing my best to battle through COVID currently. Wipes you out! Anyways, thank you for your patience and understanding.
-Talmadge Pipkin
Clearwater, Fl.

Good afternoon (Tampa Bay,Fl),
Please forgive my lack of knowledge about this, however I am wondering how to get/be a part of the Discord. I am a SkyWarn trained individual and was wondering if the Discord would be something I should be connected to. I looked around to see the logistics, but had no such luck. Then again, I am also doing my best to battle through COVID currently. Wipes you out! Anyways, thank you for your patience and understanding.
-Talmadge Pipkin
Clearwater, Fl.
There are weather chats on Discord one being: (Extreme Weather) and there are much more, just search weather in the search bar! Please let me know if this helps. In addition I thought about making a weather chat on Slack but haven't yet.

Levi K8LJM
Hudsonville, Michigan

Back