Potential software for WeatherFlow Tempest station

Talmadge Pipkin

Enthusiast
First post and relatively new here on the site. I have done some preliminary research on this but felt it would be better to ask amongst the educated weather folks here. I recently was given a Tempest station for a Christmas gift and was curious as to the availability of a little more "in depth" software that will work with this unit. I did not find too much out there, however I probably am not to familiar with station related software. I listed my system specs for assistance. Any help is greatly appreciated! Happy New Year!!
-Talmadge Pipkin
Paws Under the Door Studio
Storm Spotter, Pinellas County
Clearwater, Fl.
---------------------------------------------------
Windows 10 Home 2OH2
32G Ram
GR Level 3
Digital Atmosphere

It really depends on what you are looking for. A good (but dated) place to start would be Tempest Weather System Third-Party Applications . I did spin up a Raspberry Pi to implement a WeatherFlow PiConsole which I like.

A good place to ask questions and research further is Tempest Weather System ... a very active user community. The community is usually very willing to help with any issues you mightrun into that you have not been able to resolve on your own.

Thank you VERY much, Lou! I will proceed with your advice and go from there. Happy New Year to you and thank you for responding to this post.

-Talmadge Pipkin
Paws Under the Door Studio
Storm Spotter, Pinellas County
Clearwater, Fl

Back