Chaser Gathering - September 2nd

Friendly reminder that the party is tomorrow!!! Bring your videos/DVD's!

Also I changed the food. We're now having pizza, so I hope everyone is cool with that.

See you there!!!

Well I still plan on being there tonight, along with JR, Shane, and Chad. I also think my wife is coming as well.

Now Milissa if you need me to bring anything let me know because I will be more that happy to help out.

Mick

Many thanks to Melissa for a great party this evening. Lots of video and good food, not to mention good company!! Couldn't think of a better way to spend a Friday evening!!
Angie

Just got back from Melissa's chaser gathering. I just want to thank her for taking the time to put it together. I had a great time meeting new folks and seeing the ones I have met before. Again thank you very much Melissa.

P.S. Sorry I didn't bring extra chips and stuff but I forgot my wallet in my desk at work. So I hope the DVD makes up for it.

Thanks,

Mick

Thanks to everyone who came!!! I'd say the party was a success. I'll post some pictures later, but for now I am dead tired and there's a football I have to get to bright and early tomm ;) (GO SOONERS!!!)

Big thanks to Moon for throwing the party and paying for all of it out-of-pocket without asking anything in return. She was a gracious host and the party was a great success.

PS - Moon, give Booboo a sandwich

Back