Rocky Rascovich' chaser gathering SATURDAY FEB 4

Shane Adams

I decided to post this in here because the one in the Info forum is buried by the dozen or stickeys. Rock asked for this to be forwarded to ST:

Greetings! Just a reminder, I'll be hosting a get together here at my farm in Piedmont, OK. this Saturday from 1pm til mid evening. Bring an edited dvd or vhs tape and some tall tales.. heck, maybe it will help break this cursed drought we're going thru.

This time around, its BRING YOUR OWN food and drink, although I will supply some stuff, this won't be like my main picnic that I have in the spring. This will give my wife a little break this time around. All are invited including kids if you wish so please leave out the alcohol.

Directions to my place from OKC:
I-40 west to the Kilpatrick Tpk. exit.
North on the Kilpatrick to the NW Expressway/Hwy 3 exit.
West on NW Exp/3 to Hwy 4.
North on Hwy 4 thru Piedmont to NW 206th/Apache.
LEFT on NW 206th..you'll be heading west for aprox.
1.5mi. over a small hill where you'll see a small residential area. Once you crest that hill, the third road on the right is Hall Rd... Make a right on Hall Rd. Take that to the end into my driveway. Anyone coming from TUL or ICT area... you can take the Kilpatrick to Rockwell exit. North on Rockwell to NW 206th. West on 206th thru Piedmont Rd. intersection, continue west and follow directions that I stated above. You can plug in my address to your favourite mapping site just in case: 5504 Hall Rd. NW Piedmont, OK.

Being I never was able to host the picnic last year, I'm really looking
forward to this, hope you can make it.

I'm always at Rocky's place...they have to practically kick me out.

I plan on stopping by...I s'pose I could try to get a video copied...I don't have much from last year. The only storm of significance for me was 3/21/05 at Paris, TX. I might just bring that along w/ some other oldies but goodies of mine that few have seen.

Gabe

Back