Cellular Antennas and Amplifiers

Okay, Sitting in the airport on my way to Denver for the StormChaser Convention. I have decided to have some convention specials. I will take orders at the convention and ship next week when I get back to Buffalo.

CA819 dual band amplifier Kit - Convention Price $189
regular $199.95
Rockies High Power Dual Band Amplifier Kit - Convention Price -$235.00
regular price - $249.95
Cascade Dual Band Wireless Amplifier - Convention Price - $369.00
Regular price - $399.95
These prices apply only to orders taken at the Convention. See the website for details on these products.I will also have a working MAR819 there for you to look at . These should be available in Late March or Early April Look forward to meeting everybody

Gord
Sitting here at the show at my booth . I have decided to extend the show specials to Everyone till February 28th
. Just contact me through the website or phone number and we will put the right package together for you at the prices given to everyone at the show.
By the way I met a lot of really great people here and had a great time. Look forward to talking to everyone after the convention and will hopefully see everyone again next year if you'll have me back

Gord

We now have our new High Power Low Profile Cellular antennas . They are available in NMO (Hole) Mount or Magnetic Mount . Alos have a new 19db dual band Yagi for Permenant installations

I have a Motorola V-3 RAZR which has EDGE capabilities I do believe. I connect to my laptop via Motorola Phone Tools and I suppose this would be a GPRS signal. What type of speeds come with the EDGE? I don't believe I am getting the correct speeds. Anyway, the point to my post is which of these amplifiers works with the V-3? Could you direct me to them....possibly a package? Thanks!

I have a Motorola V-3 RAZR which has EDGE capabilities I do believe. I connect to my laptop via Motorola Phone Tools and I suppose this would be a GPRS signal. What type of speeds come with the EDGE? I don't believe I am getting the correct speeds. Anyway, the point to my post is which of these amplifiers works with the V-3? Could you direct me to them....possibly a package? Thanks!

Either the rockies kit

http://www.maximumsignal.net/xcart/product.php?productid=16200&cat=0&page=1&featured

Or the CA819 Kit will work that phone and carrier

http://www.maximumsignal.net/xcart/product.php?productid=16172&cat=0&page=1&featured

The only other item you need is an antenna adapter cable. They are phone make and plug

Thanks for the reply. Which kit would be the better one to go with in your opinion, Gordon?

The rockies kit has 7 watts on 800 mhz and 2 watts on 1900 mhz
. The CA819 is 3 watts on 800 mhz and 2 watts 1900 mhz. If you get more than 35 miles from a cell tower the extra power the rockies has can come in handy . Otherwise either unit will fill your needs.

Hey Grordon..what's the latest news on the new wireless amp getting throught the FCC hurdles?

Literally any day . everything is passed FCC # ( RFK-IVWA819) is assigned . Waiting for Certificate. Hopefully tommorrow . It's killing me but it will be worth the Wait . The FCC loves it. Only wireless unit that does not screw with Cellular netwaoks and actually works

Literally any day . everything is passed FCC # ( RFK-IVWA819) is assigned . Waiting for Certificate. Hopefully tommorrow . It's killing me but it will be worth the Wait . The FCC loves it. Only wireless unit that does not screw with Cellular networks and actually works

The day has arrived . The FCC finally posted all our approvals on thier website so we can start selling , YIPPEEEEEEE. Tyler give me a call tommorrow to do your order.

Gordon, I have a question concering the antennas. I am going to be purchasing the Rockies package hopefully soon and like the fact that you can get up to 80 miles from a tower with the antenna that comes with it, but I seen on the site that there is the: 9DB 30 inch Super Trucker Antenna - Omni Directional #16201
If I were to get that antenna would it increase my range further out or would it genrally be the same with the rockies amp? Trust me I am not afraid to mount anything to the Lancer! :)

Gordon, I have a question concering the antennas. I am going to be purchasing the Rockies package hopefully soon and like the fact that you can get up to 80 miles from a tower with the antenna that comes with it, but I seen on the site that there is the: 9DB 30 inch Super Trucker Antenna - Omni Directional #16201
If I were to get that antenna would it increase my range further out or would it genrally be the same with the rockies amp? Trust me I am not afraid to mount anything to the Lancer! :)

The stronger the antenna the better the performance. The FCC will not let us sell more than a 5db antenna in the kit but you can buy them seperately. 9db super trucker is an amazing antenna . If you are not afraid to mount it go for it.
I know this sounds silly from a merchant but I would wait to buy the super trucker. The 5db magnetic mount that comes with the kit is pretty darn good antenna itself and you might not need it. I just don't believe in over-selling customers.

Hey Gordon,

I purchased one of your Rockies amps with the mobile accessory kits today. I can't wait to get it out in the boonies and test it out! You may not remember me but I stopped by your booth at the chaser convention in Denver.

Thanks!
Mark

Back