• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Can’t login to SN

Mark Stovall

Enthusiast
For the past few weeks have not been able to login to SN. I have tried the link to reset password but I never get the email to do so. I’ve checked my spam folder and not there either. I tried adding a new account but it says the email address is already an account associated with that email. Help, SOS

I am having same issues. I have requested new password several times with no response.
I am still logged in on one device. i searched my passwords on that device and tried that password on the others and it will not login.
any suggestions would be appreciated.

It appears there is some sort of reason e-mail is not being delivered. I have reached out to John Wetter to take a look. Hopefully there will be an update shortly.

It appears there is some sort of reason e-mail is not being delivered. I have reached out to John Wetter to take a look. Hopefully there will be an update shortly.
Starting to make me frustrated because I hardly use SN but whenever I do, its a pain in the butt

Still waiting to hear back. It's an issue with DNS and sending e-mail. I'm frustrated as much as the rest of you here. Stay patient, hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

Hi all, the issue with getting emails for password resets was resolved tonight. Sorry for the long delay without communication.

If you can’t login, please first try a password reset.
It looks like I might've missed the window. As of today, I'm still not able to log in or reset my password. Any chance the fix could be reapplied?

Does anything still work on SN. Apparently my current password in not working now. I tried to update it and I got a error when I tried to change is " my old password does not match the current password on the account" that's interesting since that's what I signed in on. I dare not sign out and I never had issues before with my current password. I don't think the option Forgot Your Password? works.

Still working on the issues with SN, this morning the Forgot Your Password / UserID, those button seem to be operational. It actually navigated to where You must provide us with your username/callsign or your registered email address. A new password will be emailed to the email address we have on record. Now a new problem or issue, when I use it I get this error Not currently a member of Spotter Network? OMG! this is frustration. I have my Application ID, Public ID, Username, email, and Password and everything, but I can not get it to work at all. At this point. Any suggestions? Greeting this information is crucial and SN to respond hinges on RS to provide my Spotter Locations and index.

Back