• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

SN Help: Can't log into Spotter Network using motoX

Trying to log in to my account at SN [email protected] using new motoZ Android with verizon. says pass or name is wrong ...when trying to reset pass or find username says no account with that name...when trying to reregister it's says email in use. It's using my newer phone with Verizon but not on my older phone and it IS trying to login directly to SN. I haven't tried using my old phone to log in directly to that account but the locator app does fine. Locator app fails to login on new phone also. Any ideas?

Trying to log in to my account at SN [email protected] using new motoZ Android with verizon. says pass or name is wrong ...when trying to reset pass or find username says no account with that name...when trying to reregister it's says email in use. It's using my newer phone with Verizon but not on my older phone and it IS trying to login directly to SN. I haven't tried using my old phone to log in directly to that account but the locator app does fine. Locator app fails to login on new phone also. Any ideas?
Also can't login in anywhere come to find out...was Fine yesterday

Sorry we’re late to your question Billy. I was just wondering if on your desktop you use a password manager and that enabled you to login and find your username on your SN user panel?

Sorry we’re late to your question Billy. I was just wondering if on your desktop you use a password manager and that enabled you to login and find your username on your SN user panel?
Yes that's exactly what I did. It's odd because I tried the same password on my phone. But it seems fine now after logging in on my desktop.

Back