issues with location not showing on radar scope

Kevin Zimmermann

Enthusiast
I just got a new phone and I transferred everything over to the new one. I logged into the spotter network like I always do on the radarscope app and now I keep getting an error pop up. It now says This account cannot report location and my account does not have reporting privileges. Please help me and how do I fix this? It works still on my tablet and my old cell phone but what do I need to do to get it to work on my new phone. I have tried multiple things to fix this I dont understand why now all of a sudden it doesnt work. Yes I did pass the test on the spotter network.

Hello Kevin,
If you log in on our website, does it show a passing score for the test? Do you have NWS contact information filled out? Do you have different versions of RS on your different devices? If so, what versions are they?

I am also having the same issue too

When I login it’s automatically stating (This Account Cannot Report Location) when it never gave me the option to report location.
I also use an iPhone. Also I did a post on the Facebook Radarscope Users Group and this is also happening to other people to in Android and Apple Devices.

Attachments

• 91F1BB80-2415-4668-95EF-1B84536C0A19.jpeg
    91F1BB80-2415-4668-95EF-1B84536C0A19.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
  • F4CD2FBE-B5E8-475D-A978-33468F954BB0.jpeg
    F4CD2FBE-B5E8-475D-A978-33468F954BB0.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1
Hello Kevin,
If you log in on our website, does it show a passing score for the test? Do you have NWS contact information filled out? Do you have different versions of RS on your different devices? If so, what versions are they?

Yes i logged into the website and it shows a passing score. Yes I have my email, name and phone number on the NWS contact information filled out. All my different devices have the same version of RS and android 11.

Yes i logged into the website and it shows a passing score. Yes I have my email, name and phone number on the NWS contact information filled out. All my different devices have the same version of RS and android 11.
Hi Kevin, you appear to have a couple accounts, which one are you currently using?

I am also having this issue I just got an iphone12 and I am unable to see my location on Radar Scope. They suggested it might be a problem with my spotter network account.

Back