Banner ads on web sites

Mike Hollingshead

Does anyone know of any good banner ads that pay you per click? I swore I'd never use any, but I think I'm going to and figured this place was a good resource to ask for any info on them or if anyone knew of any good ones. Thanks for any advice.

I hear it can be more then that. 230 gigs of bandwidth in the last 9 days is not going to be cheap and I'm just trying to head this off somehow and figure they'd go hand in hand. That's with zero vids online too. Crap hit the fan and I'm going to have to pay for it and do so with money I don't have, lol. I thought the surge would drop off, but it's doing the opposite and I'm scared. It wasn't a big deal till I learned how much that b/w can cost. Maybe I should put some supercell undies on the front page? lol

It's been pretty dang slow. Sold 2 16x20 and 3 8x10s that I'm aware of. I hope it's increasing right now, but it's a bit scary selling larger prints cause you never know how critical anyone will be.

Thanks Dan! Trying that one out.

I like it. Made $20 so far.

What do you average a month? I have heard of people creating whole websites and trying to drive traffic to them to get revenue from Adsense. I have heard of people making close to $400/month :shock:

Varies so far. I started in July and it and made 20 so far. Depends how many people click the ads.

What do you average a month? I have heard of people creating whole websites and trying to drive traffic to them to get revenue from Adsense. I have heard of people making close to $400/month :shock:

Varies so far. I started in July and it and made 20 so far. Depends how many people click the ads.

Uh oh... I went to go click on your ads, and your bandwidth is now exceeded... My bad, LOL...

Uh oh... I went to go click on your ads, and your bandwidth is now exceeded... My bad, LOL...

wtf...i have over 20 gigs of bandwidth..

Yeah, and it's roughly halfway through the month. Do you have any movies or anything like that on your site or where people can download it? That will eat things up fast...

Nope. Don't have a digital vid cam.

Back