8.9 Earthquake has struck Japan

I'd hate to see what would happen if something like that hit New York City, San Diego, Honolulu, or somewhere like that. I don't think we are as well prepared as the Japanese were.

I guarantee you we aren't. Mainly because there was no "civilization" even started in the Pacific Northwest the last time the Cascadia Subduction Zone went off. All of the port cities in the Pacific NW are vulnerable.

Apparently another nuke plant lost its power supply (via NHK) I am wondering what will happen when the tsunami drags all of that super radiated water back up over land???

Terminated the mission? Are we talking a new breed of suicide chasers? The lack of any security along their route should have been a clue here, that exposure level can not be good.

the Fukushima Nuclear crisis has been upgraded from INES 5 to INES 7. Note that this is not due to some sudden escalation of events today (aftershocks etc.), but rather it is based on an assessment of the cumulative magnitude of the events that have occurred at the site over the past month
-source

2nd "7" event in history. The first was Chernobyl. This one is the nuclear equiv. of the BP oil spill in the gulf.

Surprise, surprise.... It's been spiking critical for weeks. Kind of obvious the way it's been spewing the short half-life isotopes. I heard earlier today that robots allegedly reported radiation levels were now too high for human workers. And then notice how they're reporting readings lately only at distances well away from the plant, which don't look too awful, thanks to dispersion and dilution. Neutron beam? Sheesh. I think the technical assessment is, "They're screwed!" :(

Chilling video. To bad he wasnt able to take a water sample from right there on the beach. One can only imagine though the true amount of radiation leaked into the ocean.

LIES....

Mods please delete ty

Last edited by a moderator:
LIES....

Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) admitted for the first time on May 15 that most of the fuel in one of its nuclear reactors at the Fukushima No. 1 Nuclear Power Plant had melted only about 16 hours after the March 11 earthquake struck a wide swath of northeastern Japan and triggered a devastating tsunami.

Well lets get this thing started again. Appalling imo what I just read.

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/news/20110516p2a00m0na028000c.html

This is really just official confirmation of what most people following the story already suspected. You don't get the hydrogen that caused the explosions of the two containment buildings without the fuel rods getting hot enough to melt the zironium rod casings. That indicates meltdown is in progress. You don't get Cesium-137 unless there is a meltdown. In addition, we had the one explosion involving the torus of one of the reactors, so that was a reactor breach, in addition to a meltdown.

The ones most seriously affected by this, will be those living within the now-being-expanded evacuation area. Animals within the same area are now being "culled".

When it comes to mighty Tepco, pride goes before the fall - Haughty utility forced to fight for its life as it struggles to control reactors

I never had a doubt it was all lies and that containment was gone. Those lies pale in comparison now to the lies about how much radiation is being released daily and its effects even in the US.

Back