2008 National Storm Chaser Convention

Quick reminder, the registration deadlines are FAST approaching.

The mail in deadline is Feb 10th and the online deadline is Feb 13th!

A very few registrations at the door will be allowed. Do NOT count on this.

REGISTER ONLINE NOW!

All:

Just to amplify what Dave and Roger already have mentioned...

The mail-in registration deadline is almost here (February 10th), and the on-line registration deadline is this coming Wednesday (February 13th)!

Please remember that this convention is TOTALLY focussed on YOU..the storm chaser. This forum is to get like-minded individuals together to visit, learn new techniques, the latest in research--and above all--to share this crazy/incredible passion of ours we all enjoy.

This is the one and ONLY convention of its kind specifically for storm chasers.

Prepare for the new season.

Don't miss it.

www.chaserconvention.com

Our 10th anniversary.

Tim Samaras
Roger Hill
David Drummond

pre-convention

Anyone looking to get a day maybe two of skiing in, I'm going up on Thursday weather permitting, and maybe part of Friday.

I tried last year but the weather put a stop to that, all the passes were closed. I instead rode along with Roger to film but i70 was closed.

Hi- I'm getting in Thursday afternoon and are looking to get up to Loveland Friday morning and ski until mid-afternoon.
I'd share a rental car/ride with someone.
I'm staying at the Raddison. Feel free to leave a message at the front desk for me if you are interested and/or PM me for my cell phone number.
Looking forward to a great weekend.
Laura Hedien

If anyone is staying over after the convention and would be interested in skiing Sunday and/or Monday, please either respond here or PM me. I am driving so I will have my car (all-wheel drive, too) and can provide transportation up into the mountains.

Looking forward to the convention and seeing lots of you there.

I'll be there this year as well. This is my 3rd convention. We have a flight booked for Friday morning. Also staying at the Raddison. Looking forward to meeting some more chasers. :)

My team of hooligans and I will be driving in on Friday. We will be wearing StormInterceptor.com shirts, even though im too much of an idiot to get the website up and running.

Myself along with several other guys I chase with will be leaving early Friday morning, so we'll be getting into Denver during the evening. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Just like everyone else it seems my dad and I are leaving early Friday morning and will probably get their in the afternoon sometime and chill before we go and see everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. :)

Jared Farrer and myself will be attending the conference (driving from IN), your not the only one Johnathon, we will also be picking up Derek Weston in Iowa City.

Look forward to meeting and conversing with all of you, and to think that some of you have already bagged this year... amazing!

Stormcam will be arriving on Thursday afternoon...but we don't ski! (No mocking us, Laura!) A travesty I know, but we plan to see the sights when we get a chance, since I am working on a documentary for the 08 season, having some mountain shots will be required!

we cant wait to meet and chat with all!

I'll be there as well. I'll be leaving work at 5 and be there by 5:05. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. Safe travels to all coming from out of town.

Back