10 QUESTIONS

Shane Adams

This is an interview piece I used to do on StormTrack years ago, until lack of interest forced me to give up (couldn't get anyone to answer my emails). I had hoped to post a new interview on the following page BEFORE announcing its existence (so as to give an example of how the page should look to be neat and readable), but unfortunately, I've sent out two questionaire interviews so far and I'm having the same problem - no replies.

Maybe all of you can get each other into the groove.....here's the page that explains exactly what the hell I'm talking about and how to go about making it your own:

http://www.stormtrack.org/wiki/10questions

Well heck, send me one! Not that I have an interesting bone in my body, but I'll answer the questions! :)

Regards,

Mike

Well heck, send me one! Not that I have an interesting bone in my body, but I'll answer the questions! :)

Regards,

Mike

LOL, will do....got JR's party tonight so I'll get them out to you tomorrow.

Remember folks - anyone can access, change, update, whatever the 10 Questions page, and all are encouraged to interview someone. It's a free-for-all, the only two rules are explained in the orientation located on the page.

Originally posted by Stuart Robinson
Go on Shane, Interview a chaser from abroad ... :wink:

LOL, but the point of this page is to get EVERYONE interviewing people; I'm not going to run the show alone. I'll do interviews, but if others don't eventually get on board with me, I'll end up deleting the project.

But yes Stuart, you might be next :wink:

Back