WxWorx Receiver and Software

Dan Melby

EF1
I am finally parting with my WxWorx data receiver complete with everything that it originally came with including the screws. I keep my stuff nice.
This unit works perfectly and comes with the receiver, power cable, usb cable, magnetic antenna, wx worx on wings software, mapping upgrade, all original manuals, and even the original box.
It has the wx worx on wings software which gives you everything that you need to track stroms. It is not mobile threatnet, but in my opinion is just as good. The only real difference is that you dont get wind shear direction, but it has shear markers. It has most roads and when intergrated with gps you will know where you are in relation to the storm and will never lose data. See the photos below of the goods, an actual screenshot of my location (an airplane) on a supercell, and a tornado that I scored while using this unit.
This receiver has helped me score tubes like the one photographed below and I am hoping that it will help someone else out too!
I am asking $400 OBO w/free shipping in the lower 48. Thanks for looking!

WXWORX.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

corning2.jpg

Attachments

• WXWORX.jpg
    WXWORX.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 71
I do not want to take this receiver to Ebay so I am lowering the price to $325.00. This includes free shipping. This is a good deal for someone looking for a cheap WxWorx unit or even backup radar. The aviator LT is an inexpensive subscription that will give you high res radar when your cell connection fails.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent you a message back. Thanks for the quick response.

Back