• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

What Baron Mobile Threat Net Tier Are You On?

I'm getting a Baron Mobile Threat Net/WxWorx receiver next year once the new hardware is in stock.

Are you all on the Responder package, or are any of you on Master Mariner or a different package? I'm trying to find out which package would be the best to use for storm tracking.

Also, do you all pay by the month or year? I don't think there's any discount by the year, so I wasn't sure how I should pay.

Lastly, with the one Baron receiver, if I needed to temporarily switch my plan from one of the Ground/Marine plans to the Aviation plan and buy and load up WxWorx on Wings, then move back to a Ground/Marine plan afterwards, is that possible? I may eventually take flight lessons, so during that time, I may want WxWorx on Wings in the cockpit, but the majority of the time, I'll want the Baron MTN Ground software since I'm mostly storm tracking on the ground.

Thanks!

Back