Anybody here ever had them? Mine is now having a problem when it tries to identify the service level. It checks off boxes 5 and 6, but then not the others, so it never gets to the point where it knows it's set for the ground package, and it doesn't start pulling down data. I also noticed that the error rate for Sat 2 is off the chart (>999), which seems to indicate that some part of the reciever may be broken. I've gotten the exact same results on 2 different computers, so that pretty much rules anything else out. I'll be calling the Wx Worx people on Monday (they don't answer their phones on non-business days) to see if this is a common problem. I'd like to hear if anybody else has had an issue like this, and if so, how it was resolved.